The Flames Xmas Raffle 2012
As part of a community basketball club we rely entirely on our members’ efforts at fundraising to keep the team alive. We all pay a membership fee to join the league and a monthly fee to cover the cost of our court and referees, table officials, etc. With the money raised we hope to finish paying our kit, buy some more equipment (i.e. new balls, bibs, warm up t-shirts, etc.), and continue growing as a team. The Brighton Phoenix Basketball Club was established in 2011 and this is the Brighton Phoenix Flames second season. We have a core of committed and very enthusiastic players, but running a team is a constant struggle in many levels. Being the new kids on the block means we cannot become complacent and therefore, we work hard at continuing to grow by reaching more people and fostering the spirit of community though sport.
Now, enough of the waffle, and let us get down to the list of prizes confirmed so far:
1. A £30 voucher for the Chilli Pickle.
2. A canvas print from PEP the Printers.
3. A two-course meal for two at the The Five Bells Inn.
4. A chocolate panettone from Carluccio's.
5. A hamper box from Bill's.
6. A hamper box from Recipease.
7. A bottle of mulled wine.
8. A £20 voucher for Nick Rivett Sport.
9. Adult tickets (x2) to the Worthing Thunder.
10. A £30 voucher for Merkaba Cocktail Bar.
Thank you to the companies listed above for supporting sport initiatives in Brighton & Hove with their generous donations. [For more information on these companies click on their name, it will take you to their website]
To purchase tickets or to donate prizes for The Flames Xmas Raffle 2012, please contact us:
[m] 07951 845 076